Construction Services Management
Construction Services Staff
- Donald R. "Butch" Burden, Jr., President/CEO
With over 25 years experience in the Mechanical Contracting industry Butch worked his way up through the field to management and assumed the title as president of DBA in October of 1999. Since 1999, with the assistance of a great nucleus of people DBA has grown to produce an annual volume of $25 million per year.
- Mark Uzzle, Executive Vice President
Mark has a full range of mechanical experience including design and construction of commercial office buildings, medical complexes, manufacturing facilities, regional retail centers, hotels and industrial plants. Mark joined DBA in 1991 as a project manager then to estimator and finally senior estimator. Mark rejoined DBA as Vice President in June 2008.
- Chris DiFloria, Vice President
Chris has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry working his way up through the field and hiring on at DBA as project manager and progressing to estimator, Pre-construction services. As of November 2014 Chris was promoted to Vice President of the company.
- Jose Lamas, Detailer
- Red Logue, Purchasing Agent
- Cliff Sohl, Safety Director
- Chip Davis, Senior Project Manager
- Ray Hamilton, Senior Project Manager
- Austin Laurence, Project Engineer
Don Burden & Associates, Inc.
10947 Alder Circle
Dallas, Texas 75238